She watches over the ways of her household,
And does not eat the bread of idleness.

Proverbs 31:27

Monday, November 19, 2012

The Angels Are Singing

I remember when I used to hear the angels singing.  I was expecting you, Chloe, and for awhile after you were born I could still hear them singing if I was quiet and still.  Their voices mingling and harmonizing so beautifully together and the unmistakable sound of instruments beyond my recognition.  I knew it was the angels.  There was such a peace and joy in the song without words.  They gave me hope in my suffering and I knew I was never truly alone.  I wondered, "Why me?" as no-one I ever spoke to had heard them.  I also wondered why I didn't hear them anymore, especially after Debbie passed away and the silence from heaven was unbearable to my soul.  God gives us what we need when we need it.  I have a new angel.  It is you, Chloe, singing all day long whatever you are doing.  You have the song of angels inside of you.  You bless.  This is why I haven't heard the angels sing lately, because now I have you. <3

...For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.
Luke 17: 21
NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment